09 agosto 2013

Intercâmbio Internacional de Jovens "Aim High, Choose Healthy"

O Intercâmbio Internacional de Jovens "Aim High, Choose Healthy" decorreu de 28 de Julho a 4 de Agosto em Lisboa. Aqui fica um testemunho de uma das participantes.
Katerin da Estónia
I participated in the youth exchange "Aim high, choose healthy" during the summer of 2013 and it was a lot of fun! We got to know more about healthy habbits and how to improve one's lifestyle. I got some new knowledge about how to track my physical progress and fat loss with some methods that I had never heard before. We did a lot of group building and fun activities with smaller and bigger groups and I made a lot of new friends from different cultures. Furthermore, we had national evenings of every country that was represented and I learned a lot about the food, music, dance and politics about the other countries that were present. Thank you for an unforgettable week in Lisbon!





0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário